Thursday, April 28, 2011

Did Ann Coulter Just Endorse Mitt Romney For 2012?


Here's the text in case you want to see Ann Coulter's endorsement of Mitt Romney in print:
ASMAN: Does he get reelected or will Christie come into the picture? COULTER: Well, if Christie comes in Obama does not get reelected.
ASMAN: If Christie does not, and it’s Mitt Romney?
COULTER: A month ago or two months ago at CPAC all predictions this far out are useless, which is why it is kind of fun to make them. I was saying, “No, only Chris Christie can beat Obama,” but the way the economy is going, oil prices going up, food prices going up massive unemployment rate, I think I could well be wrong about Romney. I think he might beat this guy too.
Ann Coulter caused quite a stir at the 2011 CPAC conference when she said that if we don’t run Chris Christie for President, then Romney will win the nomination and we’ll lose in 2012. A lot of people thought her statement meant to be a slam against Mitt. However, I thought it was just her way of endorsing Mitt Romney.

Ann Coulter endorsed Mitt in the 2008 elections and I think she will be consistent in her support of Mitt Romney in 2012. I think she will be more vocal in her endorsement of Mitt Romney as time goes on and the Presidential election heats up. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment