Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mitt Romney:I've Been Consistent On My Political Views

Mitt Romney sat down with an unnamed New Hampshire editorial board and was peppered with questions on a wide range of issues. One issue that Romney was asked about was the perception that he was inconsistent in his political views. Mitt Romney boldly responded to that question by explaining that he's always been consistent. Watch the short clip below: 
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Here's the key quote from the clip above: 
“You can see in my record as governor what I believe and what I’d do,” he said. “I cannot state every single issue in exactly the same words every single time. And so there are some folks who obviously for various political and campaign purposes will try and find some change and draw great attention to something which looks like a change which in fact is entirely consistent.” 
There are good places to learn about Mitt Romney's positions and how consistent he has been throughout the years. I highly recommend either visiting WhyRomney.com or Mitt Romney Central or Myclob's Mitt Romney Encyclopedia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment